Saturday, November 3, 2007

Power Play

Ok my new thoughts on the last episode.

1. I loved that Cuddy and House were acting like five year olds with the pranks. He does something and she returns the favor. It's awesome.

2. I love how House adds the Cuddy's gonna get pregnant comment. By who? House? It's interesting how he knows that she's doing it, maybe she's doing it with him. Makes me hope for a Huddy baby.

3. I love how House expects Cuddy to argue with him and doesn't feel right when she doesn't. It's beautiful. It's like she's his challenge and when she's not a challenge he feels lost. Loved it.

4. Finally my thoughts on House being the dominant one. I still don't think the question is fully answered. The patient said two things. SHUT UP! and YOU HAVE AWESOME APPLES! or something along those lines. What I think is interesting is that he said SHUT UP like Cuddy. The second part was like House. I think they're both dominant and neither of them are on top. However I think it goes back to Cuddy stroking House's ego. Did anyone else notice that? Maybe she didn't argue it because she wants to get her way in the end. In the end she did. Foreman stayed. Technically House lost.

Any thoughts? Is is just me or is the Huddyness really starting to heat up? They're getting more and more WHOA every episode.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The fact that I'm too focused on their relationship in this show surely influences my judgement, but I really feel them getting hotter and hotter with every next episode! They were so incredibly awesome together that I just can't find appropriate words to express it! Their every move, every word and every look at each other were absolutely ... oh did I just say I couldn't find the words? I can't understand how it is possible to be soooooo hot and soooo sexy by just talking to each other!
I loved your thoughts about Cuddy being House's challenge. I think their little everyday battles keep him in tone, it's some kind of addiction, he got so used to it that he feels uncomfortable when Cuddy doesn't oppose him.
Actually, the same thing with Cuddy... Do you remember what her date told her when he heard her talking to House?
"You should hear yourself when you're talking to him. Nothing else in the world is going on. You're focused, confident, compelling".
That is so true! I just wanted to say that they sometimes don't even notice how they really LOVE these arguments that they pretend to hate.
Actually, I didn't quite understand the point with Cuddy taking birth control pills - she kinda dreamt of getting pregnant a couple of episodes ago, has anything changed? What do you think?

DocLisaViolet said...

Yeah I totally see how that works. Lol I think I'm bias too. They're each other's addiction. Even the producers said it "they enjoy each other".

Maybe she's taking birth control because she doesn't want to get pregnant with the wrong person. Lots of genetic disorders out there.